CiE is advantaged by the skills, experience and quality of our Associates.
Together we are able to ensure the highest quality services. Our associates include;
- Well qualified, experienced and accredited consultants.
- Independent Consultants.
- Serving Headteachers.
- Ofsted Inspectors across all phases
Foundation, Primary, Secondary and Special.
- Accredited Physical Intervention Instructors.
All of our associates offer areas of particular expertise
These include: -
- Improving standards and raising achievement.
- Effective self - evaluation and school improvement.
- Moving out of ‘requiring improvement’ and developing your School from good to outstanding.
- Expertise covering all aspects of the National Curriculum.
- Developing literacy, numeracy and communication across the curriculum.
- Leadership and Management.
- Process Change.
- Developing inclusive practice.
- Tracking pupil progress and achievement across the school within all subjects, including agreeing targets for those pupils with special educational needs.
- Behaviour Management and Leadership.
- Special Educational Needs.
- Physical Intervention, Control and Restraint.
- Work reform, staff wellbeing, stress reduction and team building.