We offer expert advice and consultancy to help you improve the effectiveness of your work with children and young people.
We can work with your management teams and practitioners on the key areas of working within NMC Standards. We specialise in: -
- Bespoke support to meet need.
- Strategic development.
- Improving performance and practice.
Collegiately and within a climate of trust and mutual respect we can support your organisation to deliver initiatives with maximum efficiency and provide the best results for the children and young people with the greatest need.
Our clients include a variety of Local Authority and Independent providers and incorporate both Children’s Homes and Residential Schools, maintained, non-maintained and independent.
Our current and recent work includes:
- Working within independent settings to help secure their knowledge of and ability to meet the demands of the 162A inspection Framework.
- Working with Local Authorities to support residential schools that have found themselves in a ‘Category’ following inspection.
- Development of strategies to improve service outcomes across the children's services agenda with a particular focus on action planning and evaluation outcomes within Children’s Homes.
- Securing improvements in residential childcare to improve outcomes for young people.
- Consultation with service users, especially children, young people with severe and complex difficulties or those who are highly vulnerable and their families and with staff and managers working with them.
- Delivery of management development programmes for children's social care managers so as to improve the quality of Leadership.
- Working with independent providers to register new Care Homes and residential education provision.
If you would like further information on the services we offer then please do not hesitate to contact us.